Sunday, March 16, 2014

Autumn Arbor


Pattern: Autumn Arbor from Knitspot

Yarn: The Woolen Rabbit Whisper in Black Velvet

Needles: US Size 5

Started on: December 6th 2011

Finished on: March 15th

Comments/Modifications: I knit the petite size. The only reason it took so long was because I kept getting distracted by other shiny yarns and patterns. I'm glad to finally get this off the needles. This wasn't a terribly difficult pattern, although there is patterning on both sides. It's easy to get into a rhythm after awhile. For whatever reason, it was very slow for me to knit and work on this.

This yarn was soft and lovely to work with. I love the color of this yarn. It reminds me of Dr. Pepper. I think the pattern and yarn look wonderful together. I can't wait to wear it out.

1 comment: