Wednesday, December 17, 2014

WIP Wednesday

Things are hectic with the holidays. I think this also reflects in my knitting. It's the time of year where we try to decide our resolutions what we want to tackle in the new year. It also makes me want to cast on and knit ALL THE THINGS. So I started a bunch of projects, only to find that many of them aren't feeling quite right.

I then decided to go back to the focus of knitting down my stash. So I pulled out some yarn I bought in 2006 and started a scarf. This is one of my oldest yarns. I've saved this yarn for so long because I never felt any project was worthy of it. It's Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted in Black Purl. This is one of my favorite Lorna's Laces Color ways. So far I really like how this yarn looks in this scarf pattern. I have already memorized this scarf pattern.

I'm still working on my Golden Orchids Scarf. As I said before the holidays are hectic. I have a feeling that I won't finish either of these  projects until the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment