Saturday, August 8, 2015

So I Gather


 Pattern: So I Gather designed by Susan Ashcroft

Yarn: Neeley's Knits Ink Blot Blank in Sparkle in Rain on Morning Glories

Needles: US Size 6

Started on: July 30th

Finished on: Aug 7th


Comments: This was my first time using an ink blot blank. It was very interesting. As I mentioned in the previous post. It's benefits are takes up less room and time saved by not needing to wind the yarn. The yarn doesn't get tangled and such. It's hard to tell from the blank how the yarn will knit up guess how it will look. I got really lucky that this yarn and pattern played nicely together. I'm very happy with the results. I really like the shape of this shawl. It's a bit on the smaller size though, so I may end up giving this one to my Mom. (She likes small shawls).

No comments:

Post a Comment