Wednesday, May 11, 2016

WIP Wednesday


I've been monogamously knitting on my Easy scar/shawlette. My wrist was starting to hurt, so I'm not knitting as much as I usually do, trying to give myself a break.  The pattern is so addicting to knit. And is so cleverly written. The rows are easy to memorize, so it's a mindless knit. I love how this pattern and the gradient yarn look together.

This yarn is Neeley's Knits in the gradient Mystic Unicorn. The yarn isn't exactly how I thought it would look knit up, but I think it's turned out better than I imagined. Heh.

Also DD # 1 came over to inspect my knitting. She asked to touch the shawl, and when she did she exclaimed it was so soft! Then she asked to touch the ball of yarn, and said this is so soft also! And then she told me how much she loves purple. Hahaha... I think it's a hint that she's probably going to try to steal the shawl when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment