Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Things I'm Looking Forward to Right Now

Today's ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Things I'm Looking Forward to Right now.

1) A few upcoming weekend trips for various celebrations. I'm looking forward to seeing and spending time with family.

2) Both girls getting over their colds. They are both almost well...just a few more days I hope.

3) Lunar New Year and welcoming in the Year of the Sheep (I know it's Ram, but I like to say sheep as I love yarn and wool)

4) Spring is just around the corner! Although are weather has been quite lovely and warm lately. (I hope I'm not jinxing it)

5) Finishing my FYA2 shawl - the last clue was released today!

6) Knitting on my socks - after much casting on and frogging - I think I finally figured out two pairs of socks that will work the way I want. As in the pattern and yarn will look good together and will make me happy. Both socks should also allow for easy to knit while on the go, which is a must right now.

7) My birthday is also just around the corner. No matter how old I am... I think I will always enjoy celebrating my birthday.

8) My SIL's Wedding which will be later this year! I'm so excited and happy for her!

9) Putting on new Jamberry Wraps! It's fun and exciting to see how the new wraps will look on my nails. It brightens my day to look at my nails.

10) Both girls turning a year older. They are growing up fast, but I very much enjoy celebrating big milestones with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment