Wednesday, February 11, 2015

WIP Wednesday: Blue

 Everything I'm knitting is blue.



 FYA2 - I finished Clue 4B. It actually went pretty quickly. I'm really liking how this is turning out. There's only one clue left. So it will be interesting to see how this shawl will turn out.


Cowl - I realized that I really enjoy wearing cowls. Nothing tight or constraining around the neck, but more like a small infinity scarf. After knitting Honey cowl, I realized I really don't like knitting cowls in the round. So I searched rav for some cowls that are knit flat. I couldn't find any that I really liked. So I gave up on that and decided to look through my Barbara Walker Knitting Treasury for stitch patterns. I decided on Gothic Leaf pattern. I think it's turning out quite nicely. The yarn is Neeley's Knits in DK in Starry Night.

1 comment: