Saturday, July 11, 2015

Garter Rib Socks


 Pattern: Garter Rib from Sensational Knitted Socks

Yarn: Neeley's Knits Sparkle Sock Superman Inspired Yarn of Steel

Needles: US Size 2 DPNs

Started on: June 30th

Finished on: July 10th

Comments: This was my first time knitting the cuff, heels, and toes in a different yarn from the rest of the sock. The only bother is all the extra ends that need to be woven in. On the other hand it makes it much easier to match the stripes. This was my first time using Sparkly sock yarn. It adds a little ooomph to the socks. This is another pair for me. I know at some point I'll give a pair of socks I knit in Neeley's Knits yarn to my Mom, but so far I've been keeping them all for me. I love this yarn too much to give them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment