Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Princess Celestia Socks

Pattern: My own plain vanilla socks

Yarn: Neeley's Knits Sparkle Sock My Little Pony Inspired Princess Celestia

Needles: US Size 2 DPNs

Started on: July 3rd

Finished on: July 22nd

Comments: These should have/would have been done sooner, but it's been so hot and I haven't been picking my needles up quite as often as I usually do. Glad that these are done! They don't match, but I'm okay with that. Besides these socks are for me. I love this colorway and the sparkles! Oooh, sparkles! I enjoy knitting with the sparkles, to say the least. heh. I'm really itching to cast on a new shawl or something lace... We'll see where the needles take me. Oh wait, I still have a bunch of WIPs, I guess I should finish some up before starting something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment