Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WIP Wednesday: Scarves

I've been knitting away on two scarves.

1) That Little Scarf - I've had this pattern for awhile now, but have never knit it up. I saw Anne post a progress photo of her scarf last week. It was so beautiful, it made me want to start mine immediately. The pattern is challenging, but I was able to get into a good rhythm after a few repeats. I'm enjoying knitting his scarf tremendously. One of the reasons I waited a long time to knit this pattern is because I couldn't find the perfect yarn for it. I'm so pleased with how it looks in this sports weight A Verb For Keeping Warm yarn.



2) Crooked Little Scarf - I started this in late 2013. I kept getting distracted by other shiny yarns and new patterns. I finally got back into working on this scarf last week. I needed something that wasn't too difficult that I could work on while watching the Olympics.


No comments:

Post a Comment