Wednesday, June 4, 2014

WIP Wednesday

It's Wednesday again! Here are my WIPs - most of them are wonderful mindless knitting.

1) Elektra - I love this yarn so much. It's Madelinetosh Tosh sock in Wellwater. This is my first time using this yarn, even though I have a bunch in my stash. I love Madelinetosh colorways. This one reminds me of water and summertime. I have the orange stitch marker in the project to help me keep track of which side is the right side as I'm knitting the garter stitch portion of the shawl.


2) Romney Kerchief - I'm making progress on this! I have the pattern memorized so it's going a lot faster. I finished the first skein of yarn already!


3) One Row Handspun - I'm so confident in my progress on the Romney Kerchief shawl, I decide to start my second 2006 yarn. This is also Cascade 220 worsted yarns. I have no idea why I bought this yarn originally. It's not my color at all and has never been a color I would wear. It's far too bright for my taste. Even this photo does not show all of it's brightness. This one will probably go either to charity or to the gift box once it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment