Sunday, August 17, 2014

Dye Lot Fail


I was happily working on my garter rib baby blanket, when I spread it out to take a good look at it. I noticed that the two skeins are not the same at all. I probably didn't notice it before because it's my mindless knitting project and don't pay much attention to it as I'm knitting. It's such a bummer and quite annoying that I already have such little knitting time and it was wasted on something I'm just going to have to frog. I checked the dye lots on both skeins again and sure enough it says that these are the same dye lot. I'm not sure how these two skeins can be the same dye lot... grumble grumble...

On a happier note I found some blue Dream in Color yarn that I will use to knit this pattern. Dream in Color doesn't have dye lots so I know from the beginning that I'll have to alternate skeins.


No comments:

Post a Comment