Wednesday, August 13, 2014

WIP Wednesday

Shale Baby Blanket - This is my main focus right now. It's growing very slowly. I'm hoping I'll have more time to work on this. I've mostly memorized the pattern and only need to refer to it on occasion. I'm at the halfway point. I have two more skeins of yarn to knit into this blanket.


Garter Rib Baby Blanket - I haven't been working on this too much. I'm a little concerned that I don't have enough yarn to make it as large as I would like it to be. I've already used 1 skein of yarn and I only have 2.5 more skeins of this yarn in this color way in my stash. At this point I plan on knitting on and finishing the blanket. Blocking it will also help it grow if it does end up being on the small side.



Fountain Pen Shawl - This is my "F" for the Lace A-Z Challenge. I've been wanting to knit this pattern, since it came out in 2009. That just goes to show I get distracted easily by all the patterns out there. I can't believe it took me this long to cast on for this shawl. I really think the yarn and pattern combination will work out well. I really love this Lorna's Laces Helen's Laces yarn. It feels like a true laceweight yarn, yet it has a lot of structure, feels sturdy and not too soft and flimsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment