Thursday, March 12, 2015

WIP Wednesday on a Thursday


Yesterday ended up being very busy, so I didn't get a chance to get this post up.

I started a new shawl, because I really want to knit this shawl and wear it as soon as possible. I think blue is my new favorite color. I love Neeley's Knits gradients sets. This is the last one I have in my stash. I think I'll be able to get two shawls out of it. I'm really enjoying knitting this Brush Creek Shawl. There's a whole zen feeling when I work on it. I think in part it's because of the blue color in combination with the pattern. It makes me feel like I'm knitting waves. Not the waves that make you feel sea sick, but the kind that makes you feel calm and relaxed. Part of me is excited at how fast it's knitting up, but part of me knows I will be sad when the shawl is done because I won't be working on it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment