Wednesday, March 4, 2015

WIP Wednesday


I think I decided to try to stick with only two WIPs at a time. Probably just a pair of socks and then one other project. I just have to make sure one of the projects in easy travel knitting. Maybe occasionally I'll have a third WIP, if one of the WIPs is a long term project. Hopefully, that will help move things along and I can actually finish projects once in awhile. Instead of working on a gazillion projects where nothing gets finished.

Duckies - This is coming along quickly. I think because it's sports weight yarn, it's knitting up faster. I'm  already working on the gusset decrease on the second sock. I think I can finish these socks this week.


Haruni - This is my second project. I haven't spent too much time on this one. I've mostly been focused on getting my Duckies socks done. I'm using Wollmeise for this shawl. it's my first time using this yarn. The color is very vibrant and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment