Wednesday, March 25, 2015

WIP Wednesday

It's been awhile since my last WIP Wednesday update. I've been knitting monogamously on my Algiers shawl. I'm using the other half of gradients that I used on my Brush Creek Shawl. This is the last of my Neeley's Knits gradients. That's kind of sad to think about. I really love gradients, but I'm trying to stick to my yarn diet. And limit how much yarn I'm buying this year. This is going to be the year, that I knit more yarn then I buy, I can feel it.

Back to the shawl, this was originally an MKAL. I didn't find out about it until it was over, so I bought it once I knew I liked the design. The shawl is broken down into clues and I'm just starting Clue 3 of 5. I'm really enjoying knitting this shawl and watching the design develop. I think this will be another one that I will keep for myself. As always, it knits up fast because I try to knit as fast as possible so I can add a new gradient color to the shawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment