Sunday, May 17, 2015

Darwinia

Pattern: Darwinia designed by Georgie Hallam

Yarn: Madelinetosh Tosh DK in Wellwater

Size: 18 month old baby doll style

Needles: US Size 3 and US Size 6

Started on: April 25th

Finished on: May 15th

Comments: This counts as my third item finished for basket dash. This was my second time knitting this pattern. (Third if you count the Dolly Darwinia.) I really enjoy Georgie Hallam patterns because they are well written. It's easy for me to follow and understand, which is important because I'm not an experienced garment knitter. I appreciate the clever construction that allows the garment to be seamless. I really enjoy working with this yarn. It's so soft and squishy, but can be splitty at times. I really love this colorway. The blue has so much depth.


No comments:

Post a Comment