Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Down the Rabbit Hole


I decided to knit rabbit stuffed animals for the girls. Although, husband commented that the primrose (yellow) one looks more like a ghost or bowling pin then a rabbit at this stage. This is my first time knitting a toy! I chose Sophie, because it's a pattern that requires no seaming and is super cute!

In case you can't tell what the photo is yet, the lilac one is just the head of the rabbit. The primrose one is the head and body. I'm enjoying working on this so far. The directions are very clearly written and easy to follow. It's a bit fiddly at times because... well, it's a stuffed animal after all and knit on DPNs... so the fiddly-ness is to be expected.

In non-rabbit related news, I contacted to the dyer of the yarn that I used for my Moon Shadows shawl, who I met through rav some years back. She was kind enough to put a ball in the mail for me. It arrived yesterday! And is a perfect match! So now I can knit the final 14 rows and then the shawl will be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment