Friday, December 18, 2015

Wishful Knitting

Here's a quick peek at what I wish I was knitting. Haha.. All the things I plan on casting on as soon as that pesky lovely Moon Shadows shawl is done. I really do love knitting on the shawl, it's just I wish I had more hours in the day to devote to knitting or that I could just knit faster. So many things to knit, so little time.

These are in no particular order.

1) Rudolph socks - I need a mindless knitting project with me at all times.

2) Owls shawl! - This is a test knit! I have the yarn all picked out! (No photo of this one) I still need to wind the yarn into balls.

3) Sophie - A stuffed bunny - I think I'm going to try to knit more things for my girls this year. I have a few stuffies planned.

4) Honey baby - Long overdue baby blanket for DD # 2. No photo of this as I'm still waiting for the yarn I ordered to arrive.

1 comment: