Wednesday, February 24, 2016

WIP: Girly Colors

Everything I'm currently knitting seems to be in really girly colors. Sorry the photos turned out a bit on the dark side, but I only had time in the evening to take the pictures.

1) Twinkle Twinkle Blanket - I saw this pattern and fell in love with it. The pattern is for a baby blanket, but I want to make it into a large lap blanket. I'm using The Loopy Ewe in their solid series in the colorway Blush. The first few rows were quite fiddly, but once I got past them, things got much easier. I think it will be even faster after I move them onto circular needles.



2) Flax - I barely started this sweater. I'm knitting the 2-4 year old size. I'm using Cascade 220 superwash yarn in the colorway 842.













3) Twitterpated socks- This is my go to pattern. It's K3, P1 ribbing in Neeley's Knits Sports weight sock yarn in the Twitterpated colorway. These blue, purples and greens are my favorite colors all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment