Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Test Knitting


My primary knitting has been my Snowy Owls shawl that I'm test knitting for a friend. I've had to rip back more times then I would like. And it's been challenging for me. I'm determined to persevere.

We won't talk about the number of times I've ripped this thing back. Just this week, I ripped back because the beginning of my owls were not aligning with the pattern. So rip rip rip... then I noticed a mistake even earlier...so more rip rip rip..... I think I'm turning into a frog with all this rip rip ripping... hehheh.... I've not fully recovered to where I was before, but I think I'm on the right track. I'm now two rows into the leaf cap section and I have 13 sections. I counted many times to be sure... so hopefully this time it will be right...

I'm still in love with the pattern as well as my yarn. My yarn is Neeley's Knits in Super Sock in a light grey that I asked Ashley to custom dye for me. I love it so much and I can't wait to see/knit some grey snowy owls!


1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness! I hope this time works out for you and no more ripping back. :)

    ReplyDelete