Wednesday, March 2, 2016

WIP: Knitting ADD

Because I had so much ripping and thinking for my primary knitting project, the snowy owls; I felt the need to have many simpler projects on the needles.

1) I cast on for another TGV. This time I'm using Neeley's Knits Super sock base gradient yarn Mystic Unicorn. I've also been really wanting to use a gradient yarn again. This is the perfect mindless knit. I love seeing how this yarn is going to knit up. I can't wait to get to some of that blue in the middle.


2) Because TGV wasn't enough, I also cast on for Shaelyn. This shawl has been in my queue forever. I'm using mt newly purchased yarn, Lara Smoot Designs in the Pretty in Pink colorway. I love these colors. Yay for more gradient yarn! I love me some purples and pinks! This project is so girly and pretty! I love it so much!


3)  I'm still chugging away on my Twitterpated socks. I finally finished the first sock and am starting the second one.

4) Very little progress on my Twinkle Twinkle Baby blanket. It's coming along slowly.

5) No progress on my Elongated corded rib socks this week, so no photo of this.

So many projects to knit, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment