Wednesday, March 23, 2016

WIP: This and That

My knitting is a bit of randomness lately. It's a bit of this and that. I found some languishing UFOs that I'd like to finish up.

Juno Regina - I just started this yesterday. So there's not much to see yet. I finished the first chart. The yarn I'm using is the lovely Lorna's Laces in Helen's Laces in Cranberry. This lives in my sheepy project bag. 







Hitchhiker - I re-found this older project recently and put a few more rows on it. I don't remember why I put it aside in the first place. The yarn is Neeley's Knits in BFL/Silk in Elsa's Ice Castle. This lives in my cats project bag. 




Cinder Block socks - This is another knit that I re-found. I really love this yarn and color. It's Claudia's Handpainted yarns in fingering weight in Blue Ridge Blue. This lives in my daytime owls bag.

Twitterpated - No photo of this one, because I'm ashamed to say that I didn't work on it at all since last week. This lives in my nighttime owls bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment