Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Fellowship! The Shawl


Pattern: Fellowship! The Shawl

Yarn: Neeley's Knits Gradient set in The Golden Compass

Needles: US Size 6

Started on: Nov. 18th

Finished on: Nov. 24th

Comments: This is my "F" for my Lace A-Z challenge. The shawl was inspired by the LOTR Fellowship story. The shawl is broken up into 9 sections, each section is designed/named after one of the 9 characters in the Fellowship. I knit on this monogamously. I absolutely loved knitting this project. Knitting each different section and changing yarn color every few sections really helped to keep my interest. I am really pleased with the finished results. It's even more beautiful then I imagined it would be. This is my favorite piece I've knitted in a very long time. Neeley's Knits yarn was a dream to work with. It was so soft and the colors were amazing, it was hard for me to put this shawl down at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment