Tuesday, January 20, 2015

10 Things I am Happy About Right Now

Today's Ten on Tuesday topic is Ten Things I am Happy About Right Now

1) Spending time with my family.

2) Working out every day - I love feeling my sore muscles and feeling the burn. It feels good after working out too. I can't wait to start feeling like I'm getting stronger.

3) Finished knitting blanket a couple days ago - It feels good to finally have a finished project especially such a big project that has consumed so much of my time the past few months.

4) My finger - It's finally healed after two weeks! I can actually knit again!

5) Knitting - So excited that I can start knitting again now that my finger has healed!

6) Follow Your Arrow 2 KAL - I'm excited about doing this KAL! It started yesterday!

7) Professor Layton Azran Legacy - It's been a few years since I played this game. I'm really enjoying this one.

8) Work - I am lucky enough to enjoy what I do and the people I work with.

I can't think of 10 so only 8 today! This was a good exercise in reminding myself to be grateful and thankful for all the things that make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment