Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Ten On Tuesday: Resolutions

Today's ten on Tuesday topic is what are your ten intentions/resolutions for 2015. (Every time I hear the word Resolution - I hear that Aaliyah song in my head.) I love making resolutions and almost do so every year. I've been thinking about this for awhile.

1) Try to go running/walking at least 2 times a week

2) Try to eat healthier

3) Being more appreciative of family and those around me

4) Spending more time with family and making more efforts with them

5) Making more of an effort and keep in better touch with friends

6) Try to keep up with blogging at least a few times a week

7) Knit up 50 balls of yarn

8) Knit up 15,000 yards of yarn

9) Try not to buy any new yarn for myself/ try not to add to my yarn stash

10) Spend more time organizing things in the house

I think these ten things will keep me plenty busy this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment