Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hobbes' Dress

As promised in my last post, I had an idea to tip the scales in my favor of DD # 1 liking the new dress I knit for her.  I had almost an entire skein of yarn leftover from after knitting DD # 1's Darwinia. I was updating projects into Rav when I realized the designer designs matching doll dresses with many of her children's clothing patterns. It's designed to fit American Girls dolls.

I myself have never been into dolls and my girls aren't either. However, DD # 1 loves Hobbes. So I did something I never in a million years imagined I would do.

I knit a dress for Hobbes. Ha! I have to say I really enjoyed knitting this project. And I think the dress looks great on him.

Here are the details:

Project: Dolly Darwinia designed by Georgie Hallam - Baby Doll dress version

Yarn: Madelinetosh Tosh DK in Rose

Started on: April 23rd

Finished on: April 24th

No comments:

Post a Comment