Monday, April 13, 2015

Lace Knitting

It's been awhile since my last knitting update.

Glenallen - Yes, I did knit a "G"shawl. I intended my Golden Orchids shawl, which I knit in December of last year to be my "G" in my Lace A-Z project. Well, it didn't turn out exactly as I wanted it. I felt the fingering weight yarn gave the shawl a heavier look, which I didn't like as much. Blah. Anyway, I'm being particular, and because it didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, I'm deciding to knit a new "G" shawl.

I just started Glenallen Shawl. I'm using my leftover yarn from my "B" shawl, Blooming Stitch shawl. It's BMFA in Laci in Rose Quartz. I like the way this one is turning out so far.

Cluaranach - I've been plugging away at this shawl. It doesn't look like much, because I just started the second half, which is exactly the same as the first half. I hope I can finish both of these lace pieces this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment