Monday, September 29, 2014

September Stats

In September, I finished a shawl, a scarf, a baby blanket, and two stockings. So all in all pretty successful as far as finished projects go.

In terms of actual skeins and yardage knit up, it was not a successful month at all. In total I knit 2 skeins/ 588 yards. This is the lowest totals I've had all year.

There are two reasons for this. Firstly, I can't figure out how to count my stockings yarn, since there's a lot of partial skeins, so as of right now I'm not counting them at all. Therefore, my totals look less than what I actually knit. Secondly, I kind of lost my knitting mojo sometime in August and it carried over into September. I'm feeling really happy about my knitting now with my stockings projects, but those don't count for my totals as I mentioned above. And sock knitting doesn't make a big dent in the stash. We'll see what next month brings.


No comments:

Post a Comment