Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Socks


I have socks on the brain. I've been itching to start some new socks.

I started is Glynis from Sock Innovation in the Neeley's Knits MCN sock weight in Smelly Cat. This yarn reminds me more of Anna from Frozen, then Smelly Cat from Friends.

Or maybe because Anna is the favorite doll in the house right now, I was subconsciously drawn and inspired to knit this yarn up. Haha.. I really love these color and am excited to see how it will knit up into socks.

I started some man socks. It's been a long time since I made a pair of socks for someone that isn't me. Heh. The yarn is Zen Yarn Serenity Hound of Baskervilles using the Spectator socks pattern. I'm hoping that a pattern that isn't too plain and isn't too difficult will be just the thing to keep me from getting too bored on these.


Last but not least is my Fern and Fairies sock which is Neeley's Knits sports weight yarn. I decided to do my favorite basic rib, which is K3, P1. This is another one where I'm excited to see how it will knit up in socks.


No comments:

Post a Comment