Wednesday, January 20, 2016

WIP Wednesday

Tulips Cardigan - I'm using Neeley's Knits Sparkle sock in the reading rainbow gradient. This is a thinner yarn then the pattern calls for. so I have to make some adjustments. I'm not an experienced sweater knitter, so I'm not sure if my adjustments will work out.

I also need to find some yarn that will match these blues for the border of the cardigan. I don't want to use the rainbow gradient for the border because I want to make sure I have enough of the gradient to make a second small Tulip Cardigan.
Garter Rib Baby Blanket - I had to re-start this blanket. Somehow a hole developed in my knitting. I have no idea how it happened, so I had to rip out the whole thing and cut out the hole area. So I finally re-started it.

Gridiron Socks - The photo is of the yarn I'm using. I started these, but have only knit a couple of rows. These will be socks for DH.

No comments:

Post a Comment