Wednesday, January 6, 2016

WIP Wednesday

My primary knitting has been the rabbits. It's slow going because DD # 1 has started to guess that it's something for her. So I'm trying to wait for her to sleep before I work on it. And well, she's been sleeping late this week.  It's also slow going because I'm knitting two rabbits at the same time. I know it won't go over well if there's only one rabbit and two girls fighting over it.

Lilac rabbit now has a body and two legs. I'm knitting on Primrose rabbit's second leg. All that's left after that is the arms and ears. I've always been intimidated by knitting stuffed animals and toys, so I've never really done it. I'm glad I picked this pattern as my first one. The directions are very clearly written and easy to follow. There are lots of pictures to give extra guidance and help you see what you are supposed to be doing. And best of all there's no seaming! Woohoo! I will take picking up stitches over seaming any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment