Sunday, September 1, 2013

Icicle Dream Stole




Pattern: Icicle Dream Stole from Twist Collective


Yarn: Dream in Color Baby in Some Summer Sky

Needles: US Size 4 and US Size 6

Started on: April 19th

Finished on: August 28th

Modifications/Comments: I knit the tall version of this stole. I really enjoyed knitting this project as with all Knitspot/Anne Hanson patterns. It got addicting towards the end. There were enough different motifs in this design to hold my interest.


Dream in Color is one of my favorite brands of yarn. Baby is not the typical lace weight yarn, it's a bit thicker. It feels sturdier and bouncier. It also grows more during blocking. I really love the colors that it comes in and that it's semi-solid. The only downsides of the yarn is depending on the color of the yarn sometimes it bleeds as you are knitting it. Also there are times where the yarn lacks consistency in thickness. It can go from thick to thin to thick again. Overall, the good out weights the bad. And this is one of my go - to yarns.



No comments:

Post a Comment