Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WIP Wednesday: Lifeline

Gray Garden - I started this in March and even finished knitting on the body of this shawl. This got pulled out of hibernation because I needed the yarn to finish up my Artichaut shawl. I figure I don't have too much left on this shawl, so I really should knit it up and finish it. All I have left is to knit up the hem section. Because of my yarn shortage issue with the last shawl, I'm paranoid I won't have enough yarn to finish the tall version of this shawl.

So I put in a lifeline after I finished the first repeat of the hem. The lifeline will help insure that I use up as much of the yarn as possible. If I run out of yarn I can just frog it back to where my lifeline is and call it done. It's hard to see in the photo, but the lifeline is the blue yarn in the shawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment