Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WIP Wednesday: Black Hole of Knitting

I am stuck in the black hole of knitting. The two projects I'm working on have the same problem. No matter how much I knit, it still looks the same. It doesn't look or feel like it's growing at all. The skeins of yarn I'm using also never looks any smaller.


 I've been working on the edging of this Snowflakes in Cedarwood square shawl thing for what feels like forever (since Jan 1st). I've had this square shawl on the needles since Summer 2012.

I'm halfway done with the third side edging. I have about 11 more hours of knitting to go. Maybe September will be the month that I finally get this done.




The second project I'm working on is Artichaut. This is my "A" for my lace A-Z challenge. I'm in the middle of the third repeat on Chart B. The yarn is dark and quite slippery which makes this knitting go by slowly.


2 comments:

  1. Ah, the black hole! Know it well. It's the reason, I'm all out of circular needles in size 6 right now. I may just have to frog some of them and call it a day!

    ReplyDelete