Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WIP Wednesday: Cutting it Close

I've been working monogamously on my Artichaut Shawl. As you can see in the photo, there's not a lot of yarn left. I have six more rows to knit and I'm starting to get concerned that I'm going to run out of yarn before I finish the pattern.

This kind of predicament happens to me more often then I would like. For some reason when I realize that I'm going to be cutting it close, it makes me knit faster; as if I can out race my yarn. If I knit fast enough, maybe the yarn won't run out.

Luckily, I do have another ball of this yarn in the same colorway, but I'm not sure if it's the same dye lot. There's a chance the colors won't match up perfectly. I'm also using that yarn for another project that's already been started. I really hope that little ball of yarn in the photo has enough yarn for my six long remaining rows.

No comments:

Post a Comment